VisTitle software is based on Windows Operation System. The system of original 64 bit software (latest version) works on the basis of parallel CPU and GPU, make full use of 64 bit computing and CPU multi-core and multi-thread, apply rendering algorithm of GPU programmable language, and maximize the computing power of current hardware. VisTitle can create 2D titles, 3D titles, and 3D stereo titles in SD, HD, and 2K or 4K resolution. It can apply high quality real-time rendering* of broadcast-level to texts and objects rapidly with high performance.
* To apply real-time rendering, CPU and GPU of the computer should meet certain requirements.
VisTitle can achieve seamless integration with video on the timeline of various NLE system (EDIUS, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Avid Media Composer) during the process of title editing, making title editing more efficient and more convenient
Compatibility with Grass Valley EDIUS
- Drag title template onto the track to apply.
- Perfectly support real-time clap of subtitle on the timeline.
- Subtitle Real-time preview during the whole process of title creating and in video output of hardware and real-time linkage with video on NLE timeline are allowed.
- Every title can be played on EDIUS timeline and there is no need to render it.
Program działa także z Adobe premiere CC.