Prodad Mercalli V4 SAL+ Now with Rolling Shutter / CMOS correction!
First remove CMOS distortions and look forward to better overall video quality.
Jitter and wobble-free video is a critical first-step before applying any stabilization to further correct undesirable camera movements!
Forget worrying about vibration, shakes, or complicated mounting devices. Don’t get frustrated with expensive or heavy gyros or gimbals, which are not able to remove CMOS distortions and shorten battery life (if you’re shooting from an aerial plane/copter) due to added weight. Forget incam stabilization, which only decreases the video resolution, often does a sub-optimal job of stabilizing, and can’t correct CMOS distortions.
Simply mount the camera wherever you want on whatever you want and focus on getting that fantastic shot – leave the stabilizing and distortion corrections to Mercalli V4 SAL+.
Dynamic zoom-in feature reduces the need to zoom-in, improved 3D correction, and the option to de-noise video, while editing, to ensure dramatically improved results.
New “Forensic View” illustrates how images are being stabilized and assists with customized adjustment of parameters.
Quick preview provides instant side-by-side split screen comparison and helps to assess how effectively the video was corrected.
Mercalli V4’s extensive system of customization offers beginners an easy application, as stabilization and CMOS correction happen automatically. Advanced customization settings are an option for those who want more control.
New Storyboard-function lets clips to be re-ordered freely and exported into a single file. This is a quick and easy way to export short films directly from Mercalli without needing to use an NLE.
- Unique and completely automatic CMOS correction for skew,
wobble and jello
- Greatly improved video stabilization, faster and more efficient than ever!
- Improved stabilization, optimal perspectives
(3D X, Y, and Z-axis stabilization)
- Optical-Warp-Image-Stabilize-Function (Fisheye-Distortions have no negative effect anymore on stabilization process)
- Because the Fisheye-Effect doesn´t need to be removed before stabilization rendering is faster overall and less zoom is needed
- Numerous cameras are supported. Universal profiles included as well.
- Dynamic Zoom Reduction (significantly reduces the need to zoom-in)
- Improved border-boundary adjustments, which also
reduces the need to zoom-in.
- Increase in focus can be selected easily DURING editing
- Enhancement of adjustability in handling of camera movement
- Straight forward storyboard function makes arranging clips and exporting into a single file effortless
- Super fast full screen preview with new comparison modes, original/optimized, and Forensic View makes evaluation
of corrected video a snap